This list will be changing frequently as new parties and city-wide celebrations are added, so please bookmark this page and check back often!
To get your Pride Celebration listed, please send it to us using our Contact form.
- Phoenix Pride · November 6 & 7, 2021 · Celebrating 40 Years of Fortitude! Featuring performances by Neon Trees, Jody Watley and Deborah Cox!
- Palm Springs Pride · November 1-7, 2021 · The 35th annual Greater Palm Springs Pride is happening this year as a free festival bringing a diverse community together. Known for celebrating strength, equality and self-determination of the LGBTQ community, Greater Palm Springs Pride celebrates with a parade, festival and a vendor marketplace. For a full schedule, visit their website here.
- Ft. Lauderdale Pride · November 20-21, 2021 · Pride 2021 will be on November 20 & 21 with an epic two-day beach festival to include a street parade down GAY 1A (A1A), three stages of entertainment, 150 vendors, headlining performances, and sunset concerts with top DJ’s that will have you dancing on the beach into the night. 2021’s theme will be “Glitter and Gratitude” as we are able, once again, to celebrate with our community after a long and difficult year.
- Orlando Come Out With Pride · October 9, 2021 · Celebrated in October, Come Out With Pride welcomes everyone from Central Florida and beyond to come together and #KeepDancingOrlando! We are dedicated to supporting our community through grants and scholarship programs.
- Atlanta Pride · October 2021 · CANCELLED FOR 2021
- Savannah Pride · October 28-30, 2021 · Kick off the party with Masqueerade on Thursday, October 28th. This one-of-a-kind queer masquerade will fill the streets with fabulous costume and drag as we honor the legacy of our unique arts and culture. Join the Savannah Pride Parade Friday, October 29th as we wind through Downtown Savannah on our way to the Savannah Pride Festival in Ellis Square. You’ll find music, performances, food and drinks and more at the Festival Friday October 29 and Saturday October 30th.
- Chicago Pride Fest · October 1 & 2, 2021 · The festival features live music by headline artists and local favorites, 3 stages, food and drink, 100+ arts/crafts vendors, DJ’s and dancing, drag shows, pet parade, sponsored presence, games, giveaways and more. A $15 suggested donation for entry helps pays performers and festival workers, and funds community programs. Generous public donations paid for the Chicago Pride Crosswalks; 14 rainbow paved intersections installed in 2019 that make up the longest installation of it’s kind in the world. It’s a love-filled celebration of diversity, equality and the Chicago LGBTQ+ community on Halsted Street, America’s first recognized gay village. The festival is easily accessible via the CTA Red Line Addison station at historic Wrigley Field as well as multiple bus lines and rideshare car/cab services with convenient access to downtown hotels and other lodging.
- Las Vegas PRIDE · October 2-9, 2021 · Las Vegas turns it up to 11 with an in-person Pride Celebration that kicks off October 2 with the PRIDE Kickoff Party at StarBase featuring Mr. Las Vegas Pride Mikey Choy Foo as Ling Ling. The party continues all week with events each night including PRIDE Family Bingo, a PRIDE Party with DJ Hector Fonseca and a performance on Thursday, October 7th by Alyssa Edwards at the Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino! The Las Vegas PRIDE Night Parade is Friday, October 8th in downtown Las Vegas featuring extravagant afterparties. The Vegas PRIDE Festival takes place Saturday, October 9th featuring performances by Slayyter, Mila Jam and Jiggly Caliente.
- Charleston Pride · September 25-October 2, 2021 · Charleston Pride is a week full of fun events for the LGBTQ+ community, culimating in the most popular party, the ✨Prism Party✨, at Union Station on Saturday, October 2 from 7-11 pm, featuring dancing, drag queens, and drinks! 💃👑🍹 The event will be indoor/outdoor, with the venue's garage doors kept open and areas available outdoors, weather permitting. Vaccination and masks are strongly encouraged. This is a limited capacity event so purchase tickets in advance to guarantee your attendance. The Prism Party is an 18+ event. IDs will be checked at the door.
- Austin Pride · August 2021 · EVENT POSTPONED
- Capital Pride Colorful Fest · October 16-17, 2021 · The Capital Pride Alliance is excited to invite you to experience the first annual Colorful Fest, including a Block Party and Street Fair on October 17, 2021. The Street Fair will feature small independent businesses, community groups, artisans, and food along 15th Street. The lively Block Party will include entertainment, an As You Are Bar pop-up, and dancing throughout the day.
- Milwaukee Pridefest "PridetoberFest" · October 8 & 9, 2021 · Headliners include performances by Jaida Essence Hall, GottMik, Big Freedia, and DJ Shawna. Hosting the main event on Friday, October 9th is comedian and writer Bruce Vilanche. On Saturday night, October 9th, the PridetoberFest Fireworks take over the lakefront at Henry W. Maier Festival Park.