2020 was a rough year for LGBTQ organizations and the Pride celebrations they plan in cities across the country. As life returns to normal, LGBTQ Pride festivals are beginning to return!
This list will be changing frequently as new parties and city-wide celebrations are added, so please bookmark this page and check back often!
To get your Pride Celebration listed, please send it to us using our Contact form.
- Phoenix Pride · November 6 & 7, 2021 · Celebrating 40 Years of Fortitude! Featuring performances by Neon Trees, Jody Watley and Deborah Cox!
- LA Pride · June 11-13, 2021 · Christopher Street West Association Inc (CSW), the 501(c)3 nonprofit that produces LA Pride, is thrilled to announce its June Pride events, which will include a free streaming concert presented by TikTok, theThrive with Pride Celebrationone-hour special on ABC7, and LA Pride Makes a Difference, a new, month-long calendar of events focused on volunteering and community service around Los Angeles. Charli XCX will kick off LA Pride 2021 on Thursday night, June 10with a free Thrive with Pride Concert, live-streamed exclusively on TikTok from a fabulous LA location on TikTok.
- San Diego Pride · July 10-18, 2021 · San Diego Pride’s staff and year-round program volunteer leaders will team up with our community partners, sponsors, and small businesses to produce or promote unique Pride celebrations in COVID-19 compliant venues. These live streaming and in-person events will celebrate San Diego’s many distinct LGBTQ communities in ways that uplift diverse cultural identities and experiences.
- San Francisco Pride 2021 · June 11 & 12, 2021 · The Board of Directors and staff of theSan Francisco LGBT Pride Parade and Celebration are pleased to announce that #SFPride51 will take place throughout the month of June 2021. After a full year of physical distancing and other restrictions, the Bay Area’s LGBTQ+ communities will once again be able to gather in limited, in-person events while strictly adhering to current safety protocols. The theme for this year is “All in This Together,” and #SFPride51will be the best version of what is possible at this time, prioritizing public health while providing numerous opportunities for LGBTQ+ people and allies to experience visibility, solidarity, and joy. Our organization has expanded its programming from the last weekend of June to encompass the whole of Pride month. While we will miss the traditional Parade and Celebration, we invite the entire community to join us at these new and exciting events throughout June.
- Silicon Valley Pride · August 28-29, 2021 · Save the date!
- Denver Pride & Denver PrideFest · June 26 & 27, 2021 · This year’s Denver Pride will blend in-person and virtual activities to provide a safe way to enjoy the annual event amidst the continuing pandemic. This year’s festivities will include a virtual marketplace, an in-person and virtual 5K race, a virtual parade, and a series of “Pride hubs” hosted at a variety of venues throughout the city.
- West Hartford Pride · June 26, 2021 · In-person and Virtual Event
- Ft. Lauderdale Pride · Dates Announced Soon
- Miami Beach Pride · September 10-19, 2021 · Miami Beach Pride is a multi-day celebration of arts and culture including an incredible 2-day Festival and Parade, featuring special events, family-friendly community activations, social mixers and world-class entertainment. MBP is the leading LGBTQ+ cultural arts organization in South Florida regularly attracting 170K + attendees.
- Orlando Come Out With Pride · October 9, 2021 · Celebrated in October, Come Out With Pride welcomes everyone from Central Florida and beyond to come together and #KeepDancingOrlando! We are dedicated to supporting our community through grants and scholarship programs.
- St. Pete PrideFest · June 2021 · Throughout the month of June, St. Pete Pride will host 4 themed weeks that celebrate the LGBTQ+ community while showcasing the best of St. Pete.
- Atlanta Pride · October 2021 · The Atlanta Pride Committee announced that they are currently planning to hold an in-person event over the festival dates in October. More to come!
- Chicago Pride 2021 · October 1 & 2, 2021 · Celebrating its 20th anniversary in 2021, Chicago Pride Fest® is a legendary two-day street festival. The weekend of the 2021 Chicago Pride Parade (October 3), the Chicago Pride Fest starts the celebration, October 1st and 2nd. The festival features live music by headline artists and local favorites, 3 stages, food and drink, 100+ arts/crafts vendors, DJ’s and dancing, drag shows, pet parade, sponsor activations, games, giveaways and more. The 51st annual Chicago Pride Parade marches through the city's Boystown neighborhood with the annual parade kicking off at noon on Sunday, October 3, 2021, at Montrose Avenue and Broadway in the Uptown neighborhood. The parade winds (map) its way through the north side of the city, ending near the intersection of Diversey Parkway and Sheridan Road in Lincoln Park.
- Boston Pride · Virtual In June, 2021 · Boston Pride also announced that it is creating a series of virtual events in June to commemorate Pride Month and the 50th anniversary of Boston Pride. Virtual events being planned for June include the Pride Flag Raising at City Hall Plaza and the Pride Lights ceremony to honor all those lost to and affected by HIV/AIDS. More information on these events will be available in the coming weeks.
- Quincy Pride · June 6, 2021 · Massachusett's only IN-PERSON Pride Celebration! Fun for the whole family including guest speakers, drag performances, food & beer vendors, local and LGBTQ+ vendors, a prideful puppy contest, DJ and much more!
- Baltimore Pride · June 13-20, 2021 · Baltimore Pride is one of the oldest prides in the nation and has taken place for over 40 years. Attended by over 30,000 in 2019, this year's Pride celebration will have one of the largest footprints yet with the parade stretching 11 blocks! Pride Weekend, specifically, will be held June 18-20 with 50 different events throughout the city.
- Twin Cities Pride · July 17 & 18, 2021 · The 49th annual Twin Cities Pride Festival will be held at Loring Park on July 17 – 18 and will feature local BIPOC and LGBTQ+ vendors, food courts, a beer garden, and music stages. Due to time constraints, Pride is foregoing the Saturday night concert and fireworks this year. Hours will be 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. both Saturday, July 17 and Sunday, July 18 at Loring Park in Minneapolis. The Twin Cities Pride Festival is a CELEBRATION of the LGBTQ+ Community. We welcome exhibitors who support our community to participate in this event. All LGBTQ+ people and allies are welcome!
- STL PrideFest · August 2021 · For forty one years, the generosity of the Saint Louis community has been unmatched, and each year, we are moved by the support shown. We depend on your continued generosity and support to ensure that we're able to do the many things we are committed to: awarding college scholarships, funding educational programs and events, and underwriting the many community efforts throughout each year. You can donate online. Thank you for the many years of love and support. We wish each and every one of you a #HappyPride365, and we look forward to building community and growing together!
- NYC Pride · June 18-26, 2021 · NYC Pride announces the official theme for 2021, “The Fight Continues,” as the kick-off to this year’s events and programming. In a time of tremendous adversity for the community on many fronts, “The Fight Continues” reflects the multitude of battles we’ve been fighting as a country and as a city. With the coronavirus pandemic still ongoing, issues of police brutality, the alarming murder rate for trans-POC, economic hardship, climate disasters, violent efforts to disenfranchise voters, our rights as a community being questioned at the level of the Supreme Court, and more, we are in the midst of many different fights.
- House of Vegas Pride · August 20-23, 2021 · House of Vegas Pride is taking over Vegas this Summer with 3 days of resort-style living upscale events at The Artisan Boutique Hotel! For hotel, vendor, and festival information, visit VegasPrideHouse.com and get ready to party with PRIDE Radio! You can even enter to win a trip to Vegas for this event here.
- Charlotte Pride · August 2021 · Charlotte Pride is the leader in LGBTQ visibility in Charlotte and the Carolinas. We present and collaborate on programs, projects, and activities, including the annual Charlotte Pride Festival and Parade, Charlotte Latinx Pride, Charlotte Trans Pride, Charlotte Women’s Pride, Charlotte Pride Interfaith Programs, and Reel Out Charlotte, The Queen City’s Annual LGBTQ Film Festival, among others. Since its founding in 2000, Charlotte Pride has expanded its year-round programming and partnerships to better connect community members with its mission, vision, and values. Charlotte Pride is now one of the largest LGBTQ Pride organizations in the American Southeast.
- Cincinnati Pride · June 2021 · Multiple Events through June! Friday, 6/11 - Pride Community Night at The Reds vs Rockies at The Great American Ball Park. Tickets available here. Get wet at the Pride Pool takeover at Ziegler Park on Saturday & Sunday 6/12 and 6/13 - spots going fast! June 16-20 is the week-long Cincinnati Black Pride celebration - make your plans for the week here! June 23 is "Bring It On" Pride Movie at Washington Park! June 27 is the Pride Market at the Park also at Washington Park, supporting the Greater Cincinnati Gay Chamber of Commerce.
- Cleveland Pride in the CLE · June 4 & 5, 2021 · The LGBT Community Center of Greater Cleveland is proud to share with you details for Pride in the CLE 2021 and hope you'll partner with us for another exciting year. This Pride Month, there are two opportunities to celebrate and we encourage you to share the news far and wide. The first is by tuning into Pride in the CLE, June 4th at 7:30 pm on WKYC Channel 3. Exploring the past, present, and future of Pride in Northeast Ohio, we'll be broadcasting the sights and sounds of the LGBTQ+ community for viewers to enjoy from the comfort of their homes. The second is by participating in our Pride Ride, kicking off at Edgewater Park on June 5th at 10 am. Adhering to state-mandated safety guidelines, individuals and organizations are encouraged to show off their pride by dressing up their cars, bikes, trucks, and vans in a distanced ride through the Edgewater and Detroit Shoreway neighborhoods.
- Columbus · June 19 & 20, 2021 · Our community’s health and safety are critically important and so as to ensure we are all here and thriving this year we will once again go virtual for the 2021 Stonewall Columbus Pride March and program!
- Tulsa Pride · June 25 & 26 · Big Freedia is performing June 25th and Crystal Method is performing on June 26th after the annual Tusla Pride Parade! All events are outside and free to the public. No ticket required!
- Pride Northwest (Portland) · June 12-20, 2021 · Like many Prides around the world and across the United States, Pride Northwest has been monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on our ability to produce the Portland Pride Waterfront Festival and Parade at the scale to which we have traditionally been able to do. It has been clear for some time that 2021 would again, not be a “typical” year and have, therefore, been planning for alternatives. While there will be no Portland Pride Waterfront Festival this year we have lots of great events planned both virtual and in person, we hope you can join us!
- Philly Pride · September 4, 2021 · Philly Pride will be hosting an LGBTQ Pride Festival at The Great Plaza at Penn's Landing. This is a live event, not virtual! Stay tuned for developments.
- Austin Pride · August 2021 · More to come!
- Dallas Pride · June 4 & 5, 2021 · Pride 2021 will take place at the Fair Park Coliseum due to forecasted inclement weather. Tickets are on sale now for Dallas Pride 2021, two nights of outdoor, in-person variety shows that will raise awareness and celebrate the LGBTQ+ community. Both evenings’ events will feature exciting talent from North Texas. Both events will also be streamed online for those who feel more comfortable watching from home. Streaming is complimentary and available via DallasPride.org.
- Houston Pride · June 2021 · More info announced soon!
- Seattle Virtual Pride 2021 · June 26 & 27, 2021 · While we are all missing the Parade (come ON, vaccines...) Virtual Pride is our opportunity to commemorate the past, celebrate new wins for equality, and get encouragement for the work yet to come... and, quite frankly, it’s going to be a hell of a lot of fun.
- Capital Pride · June 11-13, 2021 · The Capital Pride Alliance (CPA) has begun unveiling its list of events and programs scheduled for the Capital Pride Celebration this June, on the heels of this week’s announcement from DC Mayor Muriel Bowser regarding city-wide reopening guidelines. The announcement brings welcome news for members of the LGBTQ+ community who have been eager to celebrate once again, and CPA hopes to expand its already planned programs and events where possible, factoring in venue and permit availability, as well as limited resources as a result of the pandemic. Nonetheless, the organization is confident that its roster of reimagined and new events will be a welcome opportunity for the community to reconnect while creating critical opportunities for local businesses.